Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday Favorite Finds #175

Thanks for joining us again this Friday!  I have some yummy finds to share with you this week, I hope you will enjoy them. 

{Note: All images are from the original blogger; please pin the source!}

Lasagna in a Bun – From Real Mom Kitchen.  Doesn’t this look great?! I’m thinking I’ll try it with a garlic bread bun.  Thanks, Laura!

 Lasagna In A Bun | realmomkitchen.com

Frosted Chocolate Chip Yogurt Bars – From Crunchy, Creamy, Sweet!  A new-to-me blog and a great looking recipe.  Thank, Anna!

Frosted Chocolate Chip Yogurt Bars Frosted Chocolate Chip Yogurt Bars

Roasted Vegetable Stromboli – From my friend Megan at What Megan’s Making.  This looks like something I could eat every night for dinner.  Yum.

Roasted Vegetable Stromboli

5-Cheese Roasted Pepper Spread – From Mom on Time Out.  Another new-to-me blog that has a fantastic looking dip, perfect for the upcoming football season. 

5 Cheese Roasted Red Pepper Spread | Mom On Timeout - Just as delicious as it sounds! #appetizer #recipe

If you were featured, grab the button below!

What did you find this week?

Please link up to a post containing your list of recipes to try -- do not link up individual recipes, or recipes that you’ve already made, your links will be deleted.   Be sure to leave a link back here to Finding Joy in My Kitchen.

1 comment:

  1. That Lasagna In A Bun looks awesome! Hope you are having a great day and thanks for hosting!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...