Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday Favorite Finds #158

Thanks for joining us today.  We have one week left of school and I think I speak for all of us, we are ready for the end.  With that in mind, my finds reflect my excitement for summer. 

{Note: All images are from the original blogger; please pin the source!}

Fresh Asparagus and Tomato Pizza – Lynn posted this amazing looking pizza which has me craving fresh veggies.  Get the recipe herePin the recipe here

Strawberry Rhubarb Frozen Yogurt – The little shoots of rhubarb coming up in my garden makes me excited for this dessert.  I love rhubarb and yogurt together, so this seems like an amazing cool treat.  Get the recipe herePin the recipe here

Strawberry_froyo_05

Spinach Patties – From one of our Friday Favorites participants these spinach burgers look delicious.  Get the recipe here, and pin the recipe here

Morsels of Life - Spinach Patties

If you were featured, feel free to grab the button below!

What did you find this week?

Please link up to a post containing your list of recipes to try -- do not link up individual recipes, or recipes that you’ve already made, your links will be deleted.   Be sure to leave a link back here to Finding Joy in My Kitchen.

3 comments:

  1. Hope you have a very special weekend and thanks for hosting!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. One week of school left! Now that's a feeling worthy of fresh asparagus :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rhubarb looks great! Thanks for featuring my spinach patties. Hope you enjoy them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...