Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday Favorite Finds #157

It’s FRIDAY!!!  Who’s ready for a weekend?  I certainly am.  Frog Prince was traveling last weekend, so I feel like it’s been a good two weeks since my last weekend.  Can’t wait. 

I found some really yummy-looking recipes this week that I am really excited to share with you:

{Note: All images are from the original blogger; please pin the source!}

Best Cake – Cherry Chocolate.  This recipe from Zoe Bakes looks down right incredible.  Rich chocolate base smothered in fresh whipped cream and drizzled with a sweet cherry sauce.  Amazing.  Get the recipe herePin the recipe here.

cherry cake zb 14

Best Grilling Recipe -  Stuffed Zucchini.  Stuffed with bacon, mushrooms, onions and cheese, this recipe from Queen Bee looks amazing.  Get the recipe herePin it here!

Fun Way to Use Kale – Kale & Mushroom Pizza.  I do love kale, and I’m thinking this recipe would be amazing for grilled pizza over the summer.  Agreed?  Get the recipe from Good Cheap Eats herePin the recipe here

Kale Pizza with Mushrooms

Best Use of Lentils – Lentil Tacos.  What a great idea!  I love lentils and earlier this week on our Facebook page we asked for ideas about how to use lentils.  These tacos were a new-to-me idea from Tiffany at Eat at HomeGet the recipe herePin it here!

New Twist on a Favorite – Whole Wheat Cinnamon Raisin English Muffins.  Jessica at A Kitchen Addiction keeps coming up with great recipes.  This one would be a hit for breakfast, so I think I’ll make a double batch for the freezer while I’m at it!  Get the recipe herePin the recipe here

Cinnamon Raisin Honey Whole Wheat English Muffins Recipe l www.a-kitchen-addiction.com

If you were featured, feel free to grab the button below!

What did you find this week?

Please link up to a post containing your list of recipes to try -- do not link up individual recipes, or recipes that you’ve already made, your links will be deleted.   Be sure to leave a link back here to Finding Joy in My Kitchen.

2 comments:

  1. Shared my round up of Cinco De Mayo recipes I'd like to try. Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the Cherry Chocolate cake looks like some tasty eats! Thanks for hosting. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...