Saturday, April 13, 2013

Weekly Recap

In case you missed it this week, here were the new recipes on Finding Joy in My Kitchen:

Blueberry Rhubarb Cinnamon Rolls. I love rhubarb and blueberry.  The combination is outstanding (and kind-of raspberry tasting).  I keep staring at my snow-covered garden hoping soon we might get some rhubarb sprouting up.  Until then, I’ll ration my last 2 C of frozen rhubarb! Get the blueberry rhubarb cinnamon roll recipe here.

Creamy Rice & Chicken Casserole. One of the things I love doing is taking a great recipe and making it even healthier for you.  This creamy rice cassserole is a new family favorite and by swapping the sour cream for cottage cheese and using less cheese I reduced a serving from 12 grams of fat to just over 5 grams!  Best yet, your rice cooker does much of the work for this one.  Get the Creamy Rice & Chicken Casserole recipe here

Parmesan Roasted PotatoesIt’s hard to believe the NCAA men’s basketball championship game was nearly a week ago.  What a game it was – crazy!  We made these potatoes for that game and even the leftovers were fantastic.  Get the Parmesan Roasted Potato recipe here

Most Pinned this Week: Crockpot Parmesan Garlic Chicken

Most Viewed this Week: Kitchen Tip – Easy Cheese Grating

Most Shared this Week: Roasted Parmesan Potatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...