Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday Favorite Finds #154

No kidding you, I had a snow day yesterday.  Really.  It’s April.  The middle of April.  I am reassured – spring will come.  Hopefully soon. 

In the meantime I had a chance to browse and find some yummy recipes for this week’s Friday Favorite Finds:

{Note: All images are from the original blogger; please pin the source!}

Chocolate Chip Brioche Pretzels – Jessica from A Kitchen Addiction made some delicious-looking chocolate chip pretzels.  Seeing as it’s National Soft Pretzel month, these might need to make an appearance.  Pin chocolate chip pretzel recipe here

Chocolate Chip Brioche Pretzels Recipe l www.a-kitchen-addiction.com

Homemade Cool Ranch Doritos – 8 ingredients, folks!  8!  My friend Liz from Carpe Season made these amazing knock-offs as part of her Guilty-Pleasures Week.  Amazing.  Cannot wait to make them.  Pin the Cool Ranch Dorito recipe here

homemade cool ranch doritos

White Bean Quesadillas – Quesadillas are one of our “go-to” meals for lunch or dinner.  These quesadillas from Allergy Free Test Kitchen look fantastic!  Pin the recipe for white bean quesadillas here.

Turkey Meatballs in Spicy Tomato Basil SauceAlaska from Scratch is one of my newer favorite blogs to read and when I saw this recipe for delicious tomato basil meatballs with fresh mozzarella I knew it would make my finds this week.  Looks amazing.  Pin the recipe for turkey meatballs here. 

Turkey Meatballs in Spicy Tomato Basil Sauce with Fresh Mozzarella

What did you find this week?

Please link up to a post containing your list of recipes to try -- do not link up individual recipes, or recipes that you’ve already made, your links will be deleted.   Be sure to leave a link back here to Finding Joy in My Kitchen.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for profiling my white bean quesadillas! Hoping you come back to my site again some time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the link! I loved that those doritos were only 8 ingredients too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummm :)
    these looks soo delicious.

    Sincerely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...