Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Ingredient Spotlight: Chicken & Pasta (Double Spotlight)

It’s the last week of the month, which means it’s time for double ingredient spotlight! I don’t know about you, but Tiffany and I often find ourselves with a little of this and some of that to use up, and thought the double ingredient spotlight might provide some inspiration. 

Today’s double spotlight features chicken and pasta – two of my favorite ingredients. 

We always go for whole wheat pasta, preferably 100% whole wheat (Healthy Harvest is our favorite); sometimes we make our own

For chicken, we go organic when we can (especially if we’re making broth), otherwise go with local and as natural as we can get. 

Put those two ingredients together and you have some of our favorite meals:

Crockpot Chicken Parmesan – A go-to amazing meal that the crockpot makes for you!  The chicken is so moist and literally melts in your mouth.  Get the recipe here

20-Minute Minestrone – This soup is filling and also pairs well with pizza.  Great for the chilly winter weather.  Get the recipe here

Cheesy Chicken & Ranch Casserole – This is a relatively new casserole for us, and I could eat it every week!  Delicious.  Get the recipe here

Spinach Chicken & Pasta Skillet – This is  a light, yet filling dinner.  We enjoy it often during the summer months.  Get the recipe here.

Chicken Stroganoff – This beloved recipe comes from my mom, and was one of the first recipes posted here on Finding Joy in My Kitchen!  Get the recipe here.

What are your favorite recipes using chicken and pasta?  Link up your recipes below. 

2 comments:

  1. Oops - I posted a link only using chicken (no pasta!) Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I followed the for the chick Parmesan and it took me to a menu plan. I scrolled through, I didn't see the recipe or another link. Did. I miss it?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...