Sunday, December 30, 2012

Countdown to 2013: Best Dessert Recipes of 2012

Today is likely my favorite day of the Countdown to 2013 – desserts.  Maybe that’s just because I have a sweet tooth!   

Countdown to 2013 @ Finding Joy of My Kitchen

You won’t want to miss out other days of the countdown because the recipes have been wonderful:

Day 1: Top 12 Breakfast Recipes of 2012
Day 2: Top 12 Soup and Bread Recipes of 2012
Day 3: Top 12 Main Dish Recipes of 2012
Day 4: Top 12 Snack & Appetizer Recipes of 2012

See them all on our “Best Recipes of 2012” Pinterest board. 

Day 5: Top 12 Dessert Recipes of 2012

Click on any photo to see the recipe!

1. Blueberry Lemon Oat Bars
2. Cherry Bars
3. Chocolate Oat Fudge Bars
4. Toasted Marshmallow S’more Bars
5. Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies
6. Lemon Raspberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake

7. Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars
8. Oatmeal Dark Chocolate Caramelitas
9. Cake Batter Ice Cream
10. Great Harvest Bakery’s Soft Oatmeal Cookies
11. Buster Bar Dessert {warning, contains peanuts; excellent made w/o too!}
12. Lemon Berry Trifle

Bring on the desserts! 

There are two easy ways to participate:

1) Create a post highlighting your best recipes of 2012.
2) Link up your best individual recipes for 2012. 

All I ask is that you link back to the countdown and that you visit others!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! I'm always looking for new recipes!
    ~Liz@HoosierHomemade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the party! Wishing you a safe and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! So many tempting desserts! I have my eye on those Buster Bars. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting! I have the biggest sweet tooth so I am drooling over here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many bars! Not little time :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...