Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday Favorite Finds #133

Happy Friday!  This week was so much better than last week – even though it’s been busy.  I don’t know about you, but I’m ready to see all your yummy finds. 

Thanks so much for making Friday Favorite Finds a part of your week. 

{All images are from the original recipe source, and linked through Pinterest}

Apple Bacon Sweet Potatoes
{Jessica always has amazing recipes – but this one with the apples & bacon
is over the top.  Might have to consider this for Thanksgiving.}

 

Homemade Tootsie Rolls
{What a fun idea from A Cozy Kitchen. Might have to give this a go next Halloween!}

 

Raisin Applesauce Bars with Caramel Frosting
{From our very own Friday Favorite Finds participant – Kelly!
These have me drooling.}

 

Sweet Potato & Banana Cake
{Rebekah's desserts are so amazing, I wish she lived closer!!}


Crockpot Apple Butter Yeast Rolls
{Yummy!  These may have just surpassed my sweet potato dinner rolls}

 


Just a reminder: Please pin the source, not the images here on my blog.
The talented chefs that came up with these recipes deserve the credit and traffic,
so, please, please pin the source!

What did you find this week?

Please link up to a post containing your list of recipes to try -- do not link up individual recipes, or recipes that you’ve already made, your links will be deleted.   Be sure to leave a link back here to Finding Joy in My Kitchen.

Also – don’t forget to say hello when you stop to visit one another’s finds.  Everyone always appreciates a comment.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Girl! Thanks for the feature!!! I wish I lived closer too! Maybe someday we'll get to meet up and do some cake decorating together. :)
    Actually, we're going to be moving to Northwest Arkansas to be near my family in the next couple of months....not sure if that's "closer" to you or not. Could be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, yeah, AR is definitely closer to you! So maybe we'll cross paths one day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those tootsie rolls look fun to make!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those sweet potatoes caught my eye too! I can't wait to try them. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Mamie, those sweet potatoes look like a "must try." :) Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...