Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Canadian Bacon & Mushroom Pizza

When I was a kid, my family used to order Canadian Bacon & Mushroom Pizza whenever we ordered from our favorite pizza place.

After a recent trip to Costco {where we purchased Canadian bacon}, Frog Prince and I came home craving a pizza. 

It was just the time to re-create a childhood favorite!

Canadian Bacon & Mushroom Pizza

Ingredients

Directions

Begin by preparing the crust according to directions.  Shape into 2 pizzas & place on lightly greased or parchment paper covered cookie sheets.  If you have a pizza stone, go that route. 

Top each pizza with 1/8 C pizza sauce, and the arrange mushrooms & Canadian bacon over the top. 

Top with cheese. 

Place into an oven heated to 425 degrees. 

Bake for 10-15 minutes, until dough is cooked through & cheese is browned & bubbly. 

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Yum! I love Canadian bacon on pizza. I will have to get to Costco!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...