Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Grilled Zucchini Pizzas

If you find yourself with some zucchini left on the vine too long, this is a great way to use them.  Of course, you might consider making bread, dark chocolate cupcakes or cherry cheeseburger zucchini boats – heck, if the zucchini is large enough, you could make them all! 

Slice the zucchini, grill the base and then top them with delicious pizza toppings. 

Easy & delicious. 

Grilled Zucchini Pizza – Inspired by Gina’s Skinny Taste


  • 1 –2 very large zucchini
  • 1/4 C pizza sauce
  • Pepperoni
  • Cheese


Slice the zucchini into rounds that are 1/2-inch to 1-inch thick. 

Lightly brush each ring with olive oil. 

Grill for 3-5 minutes on each side over medium heat. 

Then, top with pizza sauce, and your favorite toppings. 

Close the lid of the grill to allow the cheese to melt. 


Refrigerate leftovers – they are best eaten the day you make them, or the following day. 

Also – today is my parent’s wedding anniversary!!  Happy birthday, you two love birds.  Congratulations.


  1. I never saw zucchini that BIG before! I love these pizzas! What a great idea.

  2. What a Awesome idea! So making this soon! :)

  3. Ooo we love zucchini pizzas! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment and thanks for the prayers. We are doing well. I hope you guys are too! I'm way too behind on keeping up with your blogs. :-(

  4. This is a great use of those crazy big zucchinis that you inevitably end up with each summer!

  5. I had a humongous zucchini just a couple of days ago, I didn't know what to do with it so I gave it to my chickens. Next time Ill use it, thanks for the ideas!


Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...