Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday Favorite Finds #119

Sorry for the delay in getting these yummy eats up!  Here are my finds – can’t wait to see yours. 

{All images are from the original recipe source, and linked through Pinterest}

Farmers Market Summer Pizza
{My friend Liz, keeps the good recipes coming!
We'll be using this idea with our grilled pizza.}

 

Blueberry Vanilla Butter
{Megan, being a blueberry lover herself, took my breath away with this goodie!
Can't wait to make it.}

 

Baked Caprese Rigatoni
{This one comes from Pinch of Yum, and wow -
my pasta weakness won't stand strong long!}

 

Crust-less Summer Zucchini Pie
{What a great idea Gina has to use the garden zucchini we've been harvesting!}

 

Baked Sweet Potato Chips
{My sister & I were just talking about this idea... now, we have to try Haley's chips!}

 

Lemon Brownies
{I stumbled upon Carole's blog from Rachels' FFF last week... so glad I did or I would have missed these lemon brownies. Yum.}

 

What did you find this week?

Please link up to a post containing your list of recipes to try -- do not link up individual recipes please, your links will be deleted.  Links that do not follow the guidelines will be deleted.  Be sure to leave a link back here to Finding Joy in My Kitchen.

7 comments:

  1. Great finds! I can't wait to make those lemon brownies - yummmm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM!!! Crustless zucchini pie and lemon brownies! Looks like dinner tonight. :<}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lemon Brownies, Wow. You know that I will be making these. Also must try the sweet potato chips. Thanks for a great list. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Baked Caprese Rigatoni almost made my list too! And the lemon brownies look like a "must try." Thanks for hosting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your list! It all looks so delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your finds...the summer pizza looks like a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That blueberry butter looks amazing! Thanks for hosting, as always (:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...