Sunday, February 12, 2012

Menu Plan–February 12

Last week was a fun week with a few birthday eats scattered into our menu…

Sunday
Wheat Buttermilk Bread with Raspberry Preserve
Crockpot Potatoes with Shredded BBQ Pork & Cheddar Cheese {new}, broccoli

Monday
Blueberry Baked Oatmeal
Chicken Cheddar & Potatoes, Steamed Veggies

Tuesday
Berry Crumble {Frog Prince’s Favorite Breakfast!}
Three Cheese Ziti, No-Knead Fococcia Bread {freezer}

Wednesday
Granola, Yogurt & Berry Sauce
Leftovers
Bible Study Treat: Thick & Chewy Sugar Cookies

Thursday
Leftover Baked Oatmeal
Baked Potato Soup or Crockpot Chicken Chili, Wheat Buttermilk Bread

Friday
Gingerbread Muffins, fruit
Crockpot Chicken, broccoli smashed potatoes & green beans

Saturday
TBD
The Best Calzones. Ever.

Menu Plan Monday is hosted at Organizing Junkie - stop by for hundreds of menus

Find more great menus at OrgJunkie’s Menu Plan Monday!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for all your hard work. I really do appreciate the work you do on your blog. I know I can always count on finding delicious meals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How have I never seen that Cheddar Chicken and Potato recipe?!? I'm definitely trying that soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love seeing your menu planning! Makes me want to be more organized with my meal planning :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum Yum! I love some Calzones. I am going to check these out. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...