Sunday, August 7, 2011

Menu Plan–August 7

Do you have zucchini coming out of your ears yet?!  This week over on Finding Joy in Mu Kitchen’s Facebook Page, I’ll be highlighting our favorite zucchini recipes – from breakfasts to desserts – that will help you use up that yummy green vegetable.  Friday, we’ll have a “link up” on Facebook for you all to share your zucchini recipes – so get ready! 

Menu Plan Monday is hosted at Organizing Junkie - stop by for hundreds of menus

We had such a fun end to the week!  A baby shower, church, painting party at our place with my family, window-shopping date with my husband and, making homemade refrigerator pickles!

Last week, we enjoyed:

Berry Nectarine Buckle

DSCN6028

Roasted Red Pepper Stir Fry w/ Brown Rice {new}

DSCN6005

Buttermilk Pancakes with berry sauce

Roasted Garden Vegetable Lasagna w/ Olive Garden Bread Sticks

DSCN6075

Rigatoni with Stewed Veggies
{used red pepper and zucchini… yum!}

Spinach Mushroom Calzone

Triple Berry Cheesecake Ice Cream

Chocolate Chip Zucchini {Baby Shower} Cupcakes

DSCN6202

Sunday
Cherry Blueberry Crumble {used blueberries & cherries in this recipe}
BBQ – Beer Brats, 40-minute Brat Buns, Refrigerator Pickles, Watermelon, Texas Caviar
Crockpot Chicken, Steamed Carrots {w/ cinnamon & honey}, fresh fruit, Zucchini Cake

Monday
Blueberry Zucchini Muffins
Leftovers

Tuesday
Granola with blueberries
Maple Sausage Zucchini Pie {new}, steamed carrots & green beans

Wednesday
Carrot Zucchini Pancakes, fresh fruit
BBQ {we’re bringing beverages}

Thursday
Leftover pancakes
Red Pepper Tortellini Bake, green beans

Friday

Granola with blueberries
Honey Mustard Chicken Pasta, Corn on the Cob

Saturday
Veggie Omelets
Grilled Pizza, Zucchini Sticks

3 comments:

  1. OK, I'm officially drooling over all your BBQ's you have planned this week! Esp. that one you had yesterday with all those delicious items!

    Oh, and I see you have my favorite SnoWhite recipe on your menu this week - Honey Mustard Chicken Pasta!! :) YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me at "chocolate chip zucchini cupcakes." :)

    I've used zucchini in at least 2 meals per week for the last several weeks and I still have it coming out of my ears. Some of them really need to be used ASAP so I think I'm going to shred them up and freeze them for zucchini baked goods this winter.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...