Thursday, December 9, 2010

Candy Shop Pizza

Still have leftover candy hanging around?

Time to make some into a delicious treat.



This recipe is not nut-allergy friendly - but I hear {from family and friends} that this recipe is quite delicious.


Candy Shop Pizza - Mom
{Print Recipe}

1 recipe Grandma's Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 C chocolate chips
1/2 C peanut butter
~2 C diced candy bars, assorted varieties

Begin by mixing up the chocolate chip cookie dough.


Press into a foil-lined 9x13 baking dish.



Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes, or until the cookie is cooked through and set (but not solid) in the center.

While the cookie is still warm, sprinkle the chocolate chip cookies over the top of the cookie.

Allow the heat to begin to melt the chocolate chips.

Then, drop the peanut butter over the top in dollops.

Let the cookie sit for 10ish minutes while the chocolate chips and peanut butter softens.

Using a spatula, spread the peanut butter/chocolate mixture over the top of the cookie like a frosting.

Then, sprinkle the candy pieces over the top.


Cool.

Then, slice and serve.

This post is linked to:
Recipe Swap Thursday
Holiday Treat Week
Ingredient Spotlight
Totally Tasty Tuesday

15 comments:

  1. Now that's my kind of pizza! Looks fantastic! This would be great for the kids' next sleepover, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmmmmmmm....now I wish we hadn't given all our candy away!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word!! This is right up my ally!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! This would make a great treat at kids parties - they can put together their own 'pizza' toppings! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! This would make a great treat at kids parties - they can put together their own 'pizza' toppings! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks good! I was drooling there for a moment, LOL!
    ~MaryAnn~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm still LOL about the 'leftover Halloween candy' comment. Haaahahahaha....
    These look really awesome, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is awesome, love the layers...I really need a bit of the dough though

    ReplyDelete
  9. My kids would go bonkers over this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those look and sound amazing. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those look and sound amazing. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I never have left over candy hanging around, but I'm more than willing to buy some for a great recipe like this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I Love your recipe! Would you come over to Cast Party Wednesday tomorrow and share your tasty recipe with us?
    Thanks
    I hope to see you there!
    http://ladybehindthecurtain.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...