Sunday, May 9, 2010

Menu Plan - May 9


We had a fantastic week; hope you did too!


Our families were here to celebrate our graduation and as a bonus, we got to celebrate Mother's Day with our mom's for the first time in 5 years!!!


The cooking/foods were a success this week... being a cook-to-order chef was kind of fun :)


We enjoyed:





(yes.... I was still eating this up!)




(Gluten Free; Dairy Free)


(Gluten Free; Dairy Free)


(Gluten Free; Dairy Free)

 
Breakfast Potatoes*
(Gluten Free; Dairy Free)



(Gluten Free, Dairy-Free)
served in... 
Easy Soft Hamburger Rolls
(ready in 40 minutes)


Round Italian Focaccia Bread*



Cookies and Cream Ice Cream*




*Recipes to come this week!

This week, we'll be settling into our summer routine, and celebrating Frog Prince's birthday!


can you guess how old he'll be?!?

Sunday {Happy Mother's Day!}
B - Berry Baked Oatmeal (new)
D - Crockpot Chicken Cordon Bleu, green beans

Monday
B - Granola, blueberries
D - Chicken Marsala Raviloi (new), veggies


Tuesday
B - Veggie Scramble, OJ
D - Chicken and Pepper Skillet, peas
Dessert for LOST - CranApple Cobbler (new)


Wednesday
B - Cinnamon Raisin French Toast
D - Leftovers


Thursday {Frog Prince's Birthday!}
B - Granola, crasins
D - White Cheddar Mac and Cheese, broccoli
Dessert - Cherry Coffee Cake


Friday
B - TBD {Frog Prince's Choice}
D - Leftovers


Saturday
B - Eggs and Toast
D - Chicken and Potato Medley (new)

10 comments:

  1. You guys are too cute in your cap and gowns!! :) That's so exciting!

    Do you two get to enjoy the summers off together? If so, I bet that's fabulous!

    Hmmm....I'm going to guess Frog Prince is turning 28??

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a yummy week! Happy Birthday to FrogPrince!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures congrats again!! Glad you got to enjoy your mother's day with your Mother's, lol.

    Your menu looks fabulous and tell Frog Prince Happy Birthday, my guess. I am trying to remember last year, hmm. 26?

    ReplyDelete
  4. From our perspective (an all gluten and dairy free house) it looks like you did an amazing job providing gluten and dairy free for your MIL. She is one lucky gal! Thanks for sharing the pics and the recipe links.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your graduation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a delicious time with your family. I haven't made black bean brownies in a long time ... I just might have to do that. And the foccaccia bread sounds so delicious. I think I remember you telling me how old you two are a while ago - my guess is he's turning 29? Am I right?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Judging by his photo only I'd say 15, but since I know he is married and just graduated...(did he get a Phd as well?)..26 will be my offical guess.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yumo! Can't wait to see your cookies and cream ice cream! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! I love the pictures. What lucky family to have YOU cook for them. You menu both this and last week look very delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...